Everyone has questions. The answer to yours might be right here at Brainfiller’ s Frequently Asked Questions section. Browse through our list of the most common questions.
If you don’t find what you are looking for here, call us at 800-874-8883 (U.S.) or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help (and possibly add your question to the FAQ) Thanks for checking us out!
• What is the difference between PDH and CEU?
Professional Development Hour (PDH) is defined as one contact hour of instruction, presentation or study. (1 PDH = 1 Credit Hour).
Continuing Education Unit (CEU) is defined as a unit of credit which is equal to 10 contact hours of instruction, presentation or study. (1 CEU = 10 Credit Hours)
• Does Brainfiller provide course completion certificates for your courses?
Yes, a certificate of completion and transcript is generated after you successfully complete the course. You can find your certificate and transcript in your brain vault - a.k.a personal account under (TBD) my course.
• How long do I have access to a course that I purchase?
When you purchase an online training program, it becomes part of your personal library and is stored in your Brain Vault.
• What score must I receive on my exam to earn a certificate of completion?
You must pass with a score of 70% or better.
• If I don't pass my exam, can I retake it?
Yes, if you do not receive a passing score, you can go back and re-take the exam as many times as needed. There is no additional charge to retake your exam.
• Do Brainfiller courses count toward my Professional License Renewal?
Yes, Brainfiller courses are accepted in all states that require continuing education for license renewals. Brainfiller is also an approved provider in the States of Florida, Indiana, New York, North Carolina, and Washington. We are in the process of adding additional states that require approved provider status. We advise that you always check with your State Board to make sure that the course you wish to take will be accepted for your license renewal.
• Does Brainfiller offer live training programs and onsite training programs?
Yes, please visit Brainfiller.com for a full list of live course offerings, as well as onsite training information.
• Can anyone take a Brainfiller course?
Yes, although continuing education is provided for those that require it, the classes
are open to everyone.
• Who is the developer and presenter of the courses?
All courses are developed and taught by Jim Phillips, P.E. based on his almost four decades of industry experiences and leadership positions on various U.S. and International standards organizations. (More about Jim)
• How do I contact you if I have other questions?
Questions about specific course content can be sent to email@example.com
• Does Brainfiller Online provide consulting services?
• Are corporate licensing or bulk rates available?
Yes. Contact us for more information. 800-874-8883 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• How long is each course?
The duration of each video module is listed with each course. Enitre courses range from 1 hour to 16 hours.
• Are the courses available outside of the United States?
Unless specifically restricted by law, all courses are available globally.
• What payment methods do you accept?
Payment may be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal.
• What is a Brain Vault?
Brain Vault is a quirky term that we use to describe the personal storage area where you build your course library and maintain your training records.
Don't see your question here?
Let us know at: email@example.com